Thursday, 28 January 2016

Whirl wind January.

Hi Guys!

January has been a massive blur for me. A mixture of emotions and feelings, and lots going on in a short amount of time. Enough to stress anyone out, let alone me who is the queen of worrying!

So let's start with an up.... I have had my final wedding dress fitting this month, and I am over the moon with the outcome. Thanks to my 'out of the blue' desire to join the gym just before Christmas, my wedding dress, much to my delight, is being taken in THREE WHOLE DRESS SIZES! Whaaaaaat! That is also six inches! To say I was overcome with emotions is an under statement, I was completely gob smacked and very happy with the result. Aside from this, I have actually gained weight since joining the gym, but I have lost inches and as I said in my 'New year New me' post, that speaks an important message - bin the scales girls!

As I sit here toying this post, we currently have only four weeks to go until our wedding day. Meaning January has been an expensive month. I didn't realise how stressed I was going to be planning a wedding and sorting out final details. The silver lining to this is come February there will be next to nothing to do and I can start back at university, hopefully, with a fresh head.

Speaking of university, amongst all other things I have had my first dissertation to write. For those who don't know, a dissertation is basically a posh word for a research study, and is usually the biggest written piece of work you will do whilst studying at undergraduate level. Mine was focussed around attainment levels in pupil referral units and it was a real struggle to get to grips with. However, during my writing I received good news that I had gained a first in my previous assignment, which made writing my dissertation all the easier. Fingers crossed for another good score!

All in all, January has flown by, and it has been a whirl wind of ups and downs. I explain more on my YouTube channel - specifically my January update vlog, check it out if you would like, I would really appreciate it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBmxHpxq-QM

That's all folks!
VLJ
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment